Things I Want To Do List:
List of things that I want to do as President, (which can only be done with your consent and the vote of the majority of the Congress):
1. Eliminate the Electoral College.
2. Eliminate political parties.
3. No primaries.
4. Candidate with most number of votes (1st place in the race) becomes President.
5. Candidate with second most number of votes (2nd place in the race) becomes Vice-President.
6. The Vice-President has a "real job" and is the true "second in command of the government" rather than just a person who "sits around waiting for the President to "stroke out" or have a "heart attack".
7. No more special interest groups "buying our elected officials".
8. No more "lobbyists" being paid to "influence our elected officials".
9. Every citizen is able to run for public office without required fees, qualifications, and filing deadlines. Everyone is eligible to be "written-in" on all elections with paper ballots or electronic ballots. Application to run for President is to be filed only once with the FEC, and not with each State too!
Places I Want Congress To Spend Your Money Llist:
World-wide research (and free exchange of information to eliminate duplication of research using the internet), funded by each participating government, (all governments I hope will participate), and said funding will be continued until we, the people of the world, have eradicated the following diseases:(in no particular order): cancer; aids; heart disease; stroke; Alzheimer’s; diabetes, and many more.
I am a tremendous proponent of stem cell research. I believe that with enough money put into stem cell research, disease resolution research (mentioned above), and the continued mapping of the human genome, we will soon be able to either cure or prevent most diseases, or just replace defective genes by using gene splicing or new stem cell insertion. The secret is for all Countries to help fund the research, and to share the information, and to work together with a common goal of eradication, and ignore the self-centered goal of personal achievement.
Change our Country to the metric system to match most of the rest of the World.
Twenty-Four Hour Clock:
Change our Country to the twenty-four hour clock to match most of the rest of the World.