List Of Things To Change (in no particular order):
1. Change the money (color, size, bills, and coins).
2. Eliminate many money related problems e.g. forgery, etc. by eliminating paper money; use electronic money (credit and debit cards, etc.) and coins up to $5.00 for incidentals. I would propose the following coins: 10 cents, 25 cents, one dollar, and five dollars. Definitely get rid of pennies.
3. Tags on everything sewn all the way around.
4. All Banks, Post Offices, Government Offices, DMV’s, etc. open Seven days a week, (except Holidays).
5. Eliminate part-time postal workers. Deliver mail 5 days a week (M-F), except Holidays.
6. Post office can change stamp prices only once each year. No stamps can be printed without amounts on them.
7. Try to move even more Holidays to be celebrated on either Mondays or Fridays so we can have more 3 day weekends.
8. Allow workers to use vacation days one at a time (if desired) to extend 3 day weekends in to 4 day weekends, when work force levels allow.
9. Reduce the age that children will be tried as an adult from 18 to 12 in criminal matters.
10. Stop putting growth hormones in everything.
11. GREATLY reduce the complexity of food labels to two or three maximum types, each containing VERY minimal details, using only two to three words. No tricky wording allowed. No confusing words about all 300 different types of fats. Telling us lies and/or deceiving us should be punished by prison time and/or fines per “box sold” against every one involved, definitely including all corporate officers and all board of director members. Tell us where the food is grown and processed. Some of us still want to “buy American”.
12. Retroactively mandate that “an adequate number” of women’s restrooms, containing many toilets and sinks with both hot and cold water, and “an adequate number” of men’s restrooms, containing many toilets, sinks with both hot and cold water, and urinals of varying heights be located in all restrooms where people might need them. All restrooms are to have more than adequate dispensers for toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and “seat protectors”. Every restroom is to be clean at all times, supplies are to be well stocked, and are to be in good repair with no parts missing.